zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Jagtap <deepak.jag...@maxta.com>
Subject issue with zookeeper auto purging
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:51:03 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am trying to configure zookeeper auto purging on 3.4.3 version.
But I observed that auto purging doesn't  activate even number of snapshots
grows
beyond specified limit. Does auto purging starts only after
time specified (1 hour in our case)?
Or PurgeInteval overrides snapRetainCount?
Does anybody facing same issue?

My zokeeper config file contains following:

#Autopurge after specified number of snapshots or time interval
snapCount=1000
autopurge.snapRetainCount=3
#Autopurge after 1 hour
autopurge.purgeInterval=1

I amusing "snapCount=1000" to create snapshots frequently, just to verify
auto purging.
Please let me know I am missing anythin in the configuration.
Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Deepak