zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jared Cantwell <jared.cantw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic reconfiguration
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:41:13 GMT
And a followup... does zookeeper only overwrite the dynamic configuration
file for nodes that are voting participants?  Such that if I started a
follower and then left it running through some reconfigurations, its file
would not get updated if it was never added as part of those
reconfigurations?

~Jared