zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From David Nickerson <davidnickerson4mailingli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Build ZooKeeper
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:42:36 GMT
It would appear that any link to imgur (a simple image hosting site) causes
the spam filter to automatically mark the e-mail as spam.

I have seven screen shots that show the ANT script configuration, Eclipse
configuration, and the ZooKeeper project settings. They're at imgur
.com/a/HLAij#0, just remove the space after 'imgur'. Be sure to check the
window titles to see which component the settings are for.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?