zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Pryimak <tramsmm-mir...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: Node Exists error code trying to create a seq znode
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:13:46 GMT
Actually, it is FOO(children_version)

So if you have a znode "/some_folder" which contains FOO0000000050 and its children version
is 50 then it is impossible to create a sequential znode with prefix FOO as a child of "/some_folder"
znode.

16.07.2012, 21:07, "Oleksandr Pryimak" <tramsmm-mirror@yandex.ru>:
> Good day, everyone.
>
> I discovered that it is impossible to create a sequential node with specified prefix
FOO if there is a node FOO(children_version + 1). Error code says that 'node exists'.

--
Oleksandr Pryimak