zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generating Events With Incorrect types
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 23:04:27 GMT
I just tried this with the C cli and I get:

Watcher CREATED_EVENT state = CONNECTED_STATE for path /bar

in all cases (tried with and without a specified watcher, also tried
both the single and multi threaded versions)

Can you try the cli yourself? (use 2, one to watch the znode, the
other to create it)

btw, I was using branch 3.4 for testing (although I'd be surprised if
this were different in 3.3 or 3.5...)

Patrick