zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From David Nickerson <davidnickerson4mailingli...@gmail.com>
Subject Dealing with an expired session
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:50:46 GMT
In my locking implementation, if a thread wants to wait for a lock, it will
create a watcher object, set a watch on the lock before it, and wait on the
watcher. When the watch gets triggered, the watcher notifies any threads
that are waiting on it.

If the session expires, I would like to wake up all of the threads that are
waiting for a lock. To my understanding, only the default watcher receives
a notification that the session has expired. If this is the case, then I
need to maintain a list somewhere of all of the watchers that threads are
waiting on so that I can notify them all.

Does this sound correct?