zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From sun liwei <slivey...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't remove a znode because of ACL issue.
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:34:23 GMT
I have the following znodes in zk:

/Apple/Boy/Cat

And the ACL of these three znodes are:

/                         world:anyone:cdrwa
/App                   world:anyone:cdrwa
/Apple/Boy          world:anyone:cdrwa
/Apple/Boy/Cat    world:anyone:cdrwa

Then I change the ACL of /Apple/Boy znode from cdrwa to r (this is a
mistake):

/                         world:anyone:cdrwa
/App                   world:anyone:cdrwa
/Apple/Boy          world:anyone:r
/Apple/Boy/Cat    world:anyone:cdrwa

Now, I have a problem to delete the /Apple/Boy znode. Before /Apple/Boy is
deleted, I should delete /Apple/Boy/Cat, but /Apple/Boy/Cat can't be
deleted according to the ACL of /Apple/Boy which is 'r' (readonly).

So, is there any way to delete the znode /Apple/Boy or recovery the its ACL
to 'cdrwa'?

Thanks in advance.
Liwei