zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Raj N <raj.cassan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forceSync=no
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:56:51 GMT
Sorry, I should have been more specific. By corrupt, I mean that the
zookeeper node doesn't come back up on a restart. I would have imagined
that zookeeper would sync the lost transactions from its peers. I agree I
will have a problem if I have multiple failures. But for a single node
failure in a 3-node ensemble, I should be able to recover even if
forceSync=no.

Thanks
-Raj