zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Grigory Dzhavadyan <grigory.javad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating Events With Incorrect types
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:27:37 GMT
Hi,

It appears that I have mixed up the order of "event type" and
"connection state" arguments in the handler function. Both are
integers, so the compiler did not say anything. A hard-to-notice error
:-). Maybe it would make sense to turn those into enums? At least the
C++ compiler would complain, I guess.