zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Aniket Chakrabarti <chakr...@cse.ohio-state.edu>
Subject problem with zookeeper perl interface
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:35:19 GMT
Hi,

I am using zookeeper with a multithreaded perl application. Each thread
sets up 2 connections to 2 zookeeper nodes(node 1 and node 2). Each
thread copies a different set of keys from node 1 to node 2.
When I am spawning more than 5 threads(less than 5 is working fine), it
seems some of the connections are failing intermittently, i.e. the
zookeeper handle is becoming invalid after serving a few requests.
Any ideas on what I am doing wrong will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Aniket