zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From iamct <qdd...@gmail.com>
Subject how to use the Configuration of traceFile
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 14:58:56 GMT
wiki said “traceFile

    (Java system property: requestTraceFile)

    If this option is defined, requests will be will logged to a trace file
named traceFile.year.month.day. Use of this option provides useful debugging
information, but will impact performance. (Note: The system property has no
zookeeper prefix, and the configuration variable name is different from the
system property. Yes - it's not consistent, and it's annoying.)”

but I can not understand how to use it。
I cant find anything after searching the zookeeper source code 。
And I use -DrequestTraceFile=true When I started the server,but I can not
find it is working。
thanks iamct