zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From iamct <qdd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: when the zookeeper Expired ,may I have to rebuild the watch on a znode?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 08:25:12 GMT
Thank you all
I have another question。

I set a watch (getData)on a znode。the getData api said :
     * If the watch is non-null and the call is successful (no exception is
     * thrown), a watch will be left on the node with the given path. The
watch
     * will be triggered by a successful operation that sets data on the
node, or
     * deletes the node.
     * <p>

I used the method “Is there an easy way to expire a session for testing?” to
imitate the expire
(in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/FAQ)

in the process,I can/t update the znode ,why the watch be triggered.
I found the  WatchedEvent state is Disconnected and Expired.

I can/t found the triggered condition in the zookeeper wiki and api. I am
confuse.

help me! Thank you !