zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: 3.3.4 client vs 3.3.5 client
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 00:42:31 GMT
My major concern is 1412 and 1367. We're seeing a scenario where it appears that watches aren't
triggered and/or ephemeral nodes are not deleted on session expiration. In particular, we
have 30-ish clients participating in a lock recipe. We kill two ZK instances to get a quorum
failure. When the instances are brought back up, the clients are blocked. It very well could
be Curator's lock code, but I'm wondering if it's one of these bugs.

-JZ

If I were using a 3.3.4 client on a 3.3.5 server might I still see any of these issues?