zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WatchedEvent class missing from r3.3.5 documentation
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 00:14:30 GMT
That's the problem with whitelists, they tend to not get updated.
There's a "javadoc" and "javadoc-dev" ant target the first outputs
only the publicly available apis, while the dev version generates
javadoc for everything. When WatchedEvent was added we must have
missed updating the build.xml file.

Please enter a problem report here, thanks!
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER

Regards,

Patrick