zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Jagtap <deepak.jag...@maxta.com>
Subject Re: Exceeded deadline by 16ms
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 18:36:23 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for quick reply!
I am seeing sequence of "exceeded deadline" message then  connection timed
out error messages.
My code has some usleep() calls, when a sequence of zoo_get and zoo_set
returns ZBADVERSION error due to race condition,
it invokes usleep() for random time(between 5ms to 100ms) and then retry
the same operation. Does this may be cause any issues?

Please find following log dump:

2012-05-17 11:10:12,910:6709(0x7f12d52d2700):ZOO_WARN@zookeeper_interest@1557:
Exceeded deadline by 14ms
2012-05-17 11:10:13,200:6709(0x7f12d52d2700):ZOO_WARN@zookeeper_interest@1557:
Exceeded deadline by 11ms
.
.
2012-05-17 11:10:13,270:6709(0x7f12d52d2700):ZOO_WARN@zookeeper_interest@1557:
Exceeded deadline by 11ms
2012-05-17 11:10:13,745:6709(0x7f12d52d2700):ZOO_WARN@zookeeper_interest@1557:
Exceeded deadline by 11ms
2012-05-17
11:10:14,164:6709(0x7f12d52d2700):ZOO_ERROR@handle_socket_error_msg@1644:
Socket [192.168.1.236:2181] zk retcode=-7, errno=110(Connection timed out):
connection timed out (exceeded timeout by 0ms)
operation timeout
operation timeout
2012-05-17 11:10:14,164:6709(0x7f12d52d2700):ZOO_INFO@check_events@1701:
initiated connection to server [192.168.1.234:2181]

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak