zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Mauriello <antonio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When Zookeeper 3.4.4 release?
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 09:54:43 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your answer. It's actually about Sasl auth that I'm concerned
about. I'm having some issues about that, even after applying the patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12527672/ZOOKEEPER-1437.patch(16
May)

I'm trying to figure out the route cause before posting a comment about
that.

Thanks
Antonio