zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Simms <slyp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deal with fork() properly when using the zkc mt lib
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 04:19:28 GMT
Well afaict SO_NOSIGPIPE doesn't exist in linux, which kinda sucks, as
I need this to be cross platform. I even tried hacking the source to
allow an option to not send the last message (diff is here:
http://is.gd/NptC0n and yes, I know this is an incredibly naive
attempt).

This would be an incredibly useful feature in my case (disconnect the
client and resume the session within the negotiated timeout).

BTW, is it possible to fork safely when using the st library?

Thanks