zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From César Álvarez Núñez <cesar.alvarez.nu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to delete ZNode with 200K items
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 22:05:32 GMT
Hi Jordan,

We had the same problem a few months ago.
Are you getting an IOException("Unreasonable length = " + len) on client
side?
You have to set the system property "jute.maxbuffer" to a value >= <length>
on ZooKeeper client side.
/César.

Extracted from org.apache.jute.BinaryInputArchive

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:17 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jzimmerman@netflix.com>
wrote:
> We have a node that has 200K items and would like to delete them.
getChildren() keeps failing. Is there anything that can be done?