zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From 李赫元 <liheyuan...@gmail.com>
Subject How to recover previous watcher & event after "session expired"
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 16:18:46 GMT
Hi, All

I'm dealing with the case of "session expired" event. Please help me
with the following question.

1. After receive "session expired" event, how to recover the watch
that are setting before expired gracefully?

2.Currently, I record the watch setting and call the api to set it
again after I got "expired event". It will callback for event after
connection was success again. But what about the event happend between
I success reinit the session to zk server. Currently, it got lost. Is
there any way that I can got these events ?

3.I try to use reconnect, in zookeeper_init, but does't work. My guess
is reconnect is only work for connection that are in state connect
(Not valid after session timeout), is it right?

Thanks for your help !