zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: The State of Python Zookeeper libraries and collaboration
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 03:24:44 GMT

On May 17, 2012, at 2:41 PM, Ben Bangert wrote:

> If someone comes up with a pure Python client to Zookeeper, I'd be happy
> to work on supporting that as well but its a bit beyond the level of
> direct involvement I can provide.

I'm still goofing around with a pure Python client.  I've modified the Jute compiler to also
generate the requests and response objects in Python:

http://pastie.org/3928662

It seems to be communicating w/ the Zookeeper instances at work perfectly fine but we don't
use SASL.

I'm a novice Python programmer and this is a simple exercise for me to cut my teeth on.

Regards,
Alan