zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Port 8080
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 22:58:56 GMT
On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<jzimmerman@netflix.com> wrote:
> Doh - wrong subject.
>
> Is there any way to tell zkCli.sh to now register JMX or to not use port
> 8080 for it? It's conflicting with another process on our server.

I don't think this is the case Jordan. I just ran zkCli from 3.4 and
no such port was used.

sudo netstat -anp

compare that to jps output?

Perhaps this is something in your environment? The client doesn't
explicitly start jmx, you might be able to pass an arg using
CLIENT_JVMFLAGS to zkCli.sh if you want to fiddle with some jvm
parameters.

Patrick