zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: How to replace a zookeeper server ?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 06:04:23 GMT
David, does zookeeper need to be up (i.e. no quorum loss) while you
update the server list? If not, it's probably the easiest to shut down
the entire cluster and bring up the new cluster.

Camille, what's the order of rolling restart that doesn't cause quorum
loss? Would it cause any issues to have inconsistent server list
during this process?

Thanks!
--Michi