zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From antoniom <antonio...@gmail.com>
Subject Zookeeper SASL Vs Curator
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:14:47 GMT
Hi there,

First congrats for the great work you are doing with Zookeeper guys.
Not sure if this is the correct address to place my question. Please let me
know if it's the wrong one.

I was wondering if someone is aware of any issue trying to use Curator
against a Zookeeper Server that is set to use SASL.

I have a zookeeper server with:

"-Djava.security.auth.login.config=C:\apps\zookeeper-3.4.3\jaas.conf"
and
authProvider.1=org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.SASLAuthenticationProvider
and using the zkClient.sh everything works fine.

When I try to do any operation using a Curator client I always get a
KeeperErrorCode = AuthFailed for /path

no matter if I pass
System.setProperty("java.security.auth.login.config","C:\\path\\to\\jaas.conf");
before setting the Curator client.

I'm using zookeeper 3.4.3 and Curator 1.1.5 (but I've tried with ZK 3.4.2 as
well)

Thanks
Antonio