zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Shelley, Ryan" <Ryan.Shel...@disney.com>
Subject Re: Unable to delete empty node
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:50:38 GMT
There were children previously, yes, but I tried to do the delete well
after the ephemeral children had been removed. I stopped my services (so
ephemeral children were removed), did an "ls" which showed the children
had been removed, try the "delete" which reported an error, then I did a
"get" just to show the node and that it's reporting 0 children. No
services were running against ZK while I tried the delete as I had stopped
them all.