zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Shelley, Ryan" <Ryan.Shel...@disney.com>
Subject Re: Unable to restart ZK
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 00:10:20 GMT
It attempts to start, gets an exception and then quits:

http://screencast.com/t/TWG529FGV0R

Finagle added the paths to ZK, now when I try to restart, it looks like ZK
is trying to replay some transaction, failing, and quitting. If I knew
where the data file was, I could just delete the data file and start fresh.

-Ryan