zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Scott Lindner <scott.a.lind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper cluster failing
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 18:13:04 GMT
Hi Ted,

Sorry about that - I should have been more specific.  When I said "taking 2
down" I actually meant taking the entire cluster down and reconfiguring it
to only have a single server.  So to put it another way, when it is
actually set up as a cluster the failures occurred however when it was
configured to run with only a single server it worked fine.  Also when it
was configured to only include the 2 servers that were in sync that also
worked fine.  However any configurations involving the out of sync server
failed to work properly.

Any other ideas / suggestions?

Thanks again,
-Scott