zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thread leak problem
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:08:38 GMT
This is windows I take it? What version of zk was used, what compiler
was used, etc... those sorts of details would be helpful to nail this
down. Windows (visual studio) support is relatively new, perhaps the
threads are not being closed down properly for some reason. Do the
logs give any indication? (try turning up the logging level on the
client to get more detail).

Patrick

Patrick