zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Adam Rosien <a...@rosien.net>
Subject Re: methods to figure out what causes an ephemeral node to be deleted
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 03:43:06 GMT
That got me some info, looks like some sessions expired exactly then:

3/1/12 5:02:44 PM PST session 0x233a2e751981696 cxid 0x0 zxid 0x1424f05e44
closeSession
3/1/12 5:02:44 PM PST session 0x433a2e7600f15fc cxid 0x0 zxid 0x1424f05e45
closeSession

I'm running multiple ZooKeeper clients in one JVM, that's ok right?