zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From venkatesh <venkatglor...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrating BookKeeper with HDFS
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 05:03:39 GMT
             I am integrating pseudo-distributed hadoop with
bookkeeper logging system. I added the HDFS-234 contribution(bkjournal) to
the hadoop source code and built it. I added the
properties (dfs.namenode.edits.dir
,dfs.namenode.edits.journal-plugin.bookkeeper) to integrate hdfs with BK.
But when I start hadoop with local bookies, NameNode shuts down due to some
errors. More over, I could not find any proper
documentation for integrating BK with hdfs.Am in need of some help in
integrating it successfully....