zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Amirhossein Kiani <amirhki...@gmail.com>
Subject Are curator framework consumers single threaded?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 04:18:34 GMT
Hi Jordan,

First of all, thanks a lot for all the great work on Curator! I have started using it and
it is amazingly simplifying my code!

I have just ran into this issue recently that I am using a Distributed Queue, a Path Cache
and a Distributed Double Barrier in my code, and having some difficulties. I'm trying to run
everything with the test framework Curator provides and it seems like when I enter() the barrier
in one of my objects the other one (that is using a different client) is also blocked.
Is there a way to have the Queue consumer object as well as Event listeners for the Path Cache
start in new threads?

Many thanks,
Amir