zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Prachi Deodhar <pra...@ea2d.com>
Subject Help needed with ZooKeeper utility
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 22:05:35 GMT
Greeting,

I recently started playing around with Apache ZooKeeper 3.3.4 and I have
following question.

1. I want to load some configuration data on the ZooKeeper startup.  What
is the ideal way of doing this?
2. I was playing around with the utility zktreeutil that comes with the
installation. As I understand this utility lets us import some tree from
the XML file. I am not familiar with C and when I try to follow the
instructions given here -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/trunk/src/contrib/zktreeutil/README.txt

I get stuck at the step 4 under Build Instructions in the README. I get
this error  "make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop."

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Prachi