zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Mekaraj, Prashant" <Prashant.Meka...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.3.
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:54:45 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the release. Can we consider 3.4 out of beta now or do you recommend we wait further
?

Regards,
-prashant

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahadev Konar [mailto:mahadev@hortonworks.com]
Sent: 14 February 2012 07:38
To: dev@zookeeper.apache.org
Cc: user@zookeeper.apache.org; zookeeper-user; zookeeper-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.3.

The Apache ZooKeeper team is proud to announce Apache ZooKeeper version 3.4.3.

ZooKeeper is a high-performance coordination service for distributed applications. It exposes
common services - such as naming, configuration management, synchronization, and group services
- in a simple interface so you don't have to write them from scratch. You can use it off-the-shelf
to implement consensus, group management, leader election, and presence protocols. And you
can build on it for your own, specific needs.

For ZooKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html

ZooKeeper 3.4.3 Release Notes are at:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.3/releasenotes.html

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,
The ZooKeeper Team

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained
herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section
975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the
sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor
electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify
us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley
you consent to the foregoing.