zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANN: Curator 1.0
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 18:45:27 GMT
Happy holidays!
Jordan, this is awesome! https://twitter.com/#!/phunt/status/154270817813934080

Question - would you be interested in guest posting on the Cloudera
blog? I think it would be great to have a post on Curator.

How are things coming along wrt moving to Apache? afaict the
discussion has died down. At some point it would be good if you
followed up with how you'd like to proceed. Specifically, is incubator
acceptable, if not which other option you prefer. Then we (or
incubator...) could call a vote on it.

Regards,

Patrick