zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Mohan <radhakrishnan.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration management based on load
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 06:59:36 GMT
It is like a load balancer for socket listeners using Zookeeper.  I want to
send some information to Zookeeper from each of the socket listeners. This
could be the number of bytes waiting to be processed. Zookeeper could then
decide based on some configuration data that one or more of the listeners is
getting overloaded.

It could send back an event to increase the threads in one or more of the
listeners.

Can I post and receive custom events from zookeeper ?

Thanks.