zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running zookeeper on multiple EC2 instances
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 05:27:00 GMT
Take a look at whirr. http://whirr.apache.org/

That said, it's not clear to me what you mean. "every time a new
instance is spawned zk will run on it". Surely you don't mean a zk
server (the max you might run is say 5 or perhaps 7 servers), however
if it's a client then you'd be including the zk jar with your
application code. Perhaps you could elaborate?

Patrick