zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:19:28 GMT
It must have come up in conversation, I can't find it in jira. Feel
free to enter one.

Yes, it would be useful to have insight into the number of connections
currently to a server as a summary in srvr & mntr, currently you can
only get it by running "stat" and counting the result. That's alot of
work for the server to do just to get connection count.

Additionally it would be good to have some stats on how things are
changing over time. ie new/lost connections in the last 5/10/15
seconds/minutes or somesuch. However this is best left to the
monitoring system itself.

Patrick