zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Florian Leibert <...@leibert.de>
Subject Re: Determine if the distributed mode of ZK functions correctly
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 19:44:29 GMT
Thanks - though I'll have to have knowledge of the other servers and have
to maintain yet another copy of the server-addresses - I wanted to use it
within monit to determine if the server is functioning correctly - while I
of course have to always change the zoo.cnf in case of topology changes, I
now also have to update my monit scripts to add/remove any servers to use
with the smoketest.

Too bad ZK doesn't expose via the API a get_ensemble_size ~ that would
allow me to alert in case the ensemble is less than X...

But this helps!

Thanks!

--
Best regards,