zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Tyree <tyree...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use zookeeper.DigestAuthenticationProvider.superDigest?
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:13:06 GMT
Hello,

I added the following line to my zookeeper config file:

zookeeper.DigestAuthenticationProvider.superDigest=super:4LVnEr8VX5VVtn/KiU6Aff8jqh8=

Which I generated using the following command-line:

    java -cp "./zookeeper-3.3.2.jar:./lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar"
org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.DigestAuthenticationProvider
super:EjV93vqJeB3wHqrx

I then run zkCli.sh, and using the following call to addauth:

   addauth digest super:EjV93vqJeB3wHqrx

However, when I attempt to delete anything with an ACL, I get the following
error:

   Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoAuthException: KeeperErrorCode =
NoAuth

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Stephen Tyree