zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Garret Hayes <gha...@cacheiq.com>
Subject Hybrid Server Lists
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:55:12 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to learning about zookeeper and had a perhaps very simple question.  What exactly
is the behavior of the server cluster if not all config lists are identical?  I tried to ascertain
this through the documentation, but could not find any helpful hints.  At most I could find
that the servers must contain identical config lists of the other servers in the cluster.
 But what happens if, say, one list is out of sync and contains one too many or one too few
entries? Is the behavior in this case then unpredictable?  Thanks in advance.