zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From adje <ad.gaasb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unusual exception
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 07:49:13 GMT
I'm new to Zookeeper. The first tests all worked but now I'm getting the same
exception as the previous posters. Unfortunately I don't see the answer.
My situation is that I have the zookeeper server running on my PC and am in
a cluster with two other servers. I'm on Windows and just run the ZkCli.cmd
script multiple times on my PC. The first two start fine, but the third
gives this error message:

zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to server
localhost/127.0.0.1:2181
zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket connection established to
localhost/127.0.0.1:2181, initiating session
zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read additional data from server sessionid
0x0, likely server has closed socket, closing socket connection and
attempting reconnect

Is there a limit somewhere on number of client connections? Or is it a
problem on my Windows PC with sockets?

Any help would be appreciated.

Adje