zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jérémie BORDIER <jeremie.bord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing session state handling in most Leader Election implementations
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 23:08:25 GMT
Hello Jordan,

This sounds like a good way to go, assuming the retry policy is
reasonable enough. By the way, what RetryPolicy would you recommend ?
Also, what's completely off topic but what's the best way to grab
latest curator releases ? Maven central seems to be quite behind the
tags on your github.

Thanks again !

Jérémie

--