zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing session state handling in most Leader Election implementations
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:00:13 GMT
On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 3:25 AM, Jérémie BORDIER
<jeremie.bordier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good to hear. I was really wondering if I was missing something but
> took the risk to sound like an idiot on the list, really happy to have
> pointed that out.

This stuff is hard, we try to answer any question respectfully
regardless of type. Feel free to ask questions at any time, this one
is esp interesting and something we should more clearly document.
Thanks!

It would be great if you could create a jira for this, esp great if
you could provide a patch to the docs or an update to the FAQ, recipes
(doc or implementation), etc...
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute

Regards,

Patrick