zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: If i update my conf/zoo.cfg config, must i restart my zk server?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:22:10 GMT
I second this and would add some emphasis.

Rolling restart looks complicated when you write out the steps, but the
fact that anybody who has done it can write down the procedure correctly.
At most, they have to be reminded to make sure that a quorum of machines
stays live.

That implies that the procedure is dead simple and easy to get right in
practice.