zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From André Oriani <ra078...@students.ic.unicamp.br>
Subject Re: setData question
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:10:38 GMT
Not sure if I understood your question. All operations on  Zookeeper at
done atomically. So if you meant ZooKeeper.create(path, data,. ...)  the
creation of the node and the set of data are done in single shot.  Now if
do ZooKeeper.create and then ZooKeeper.setData, other operation from other
client can happen between the create and the setData.
I heard something of transactions on Zookeeper, but as I have not been
following the maillist  I do not know if the support exists or will exist.

Regards,
Andr[e