zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From kishore g <g.kish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I get ip from session id.
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:00:29 GMT
I had a similar requirement. You can use cons on all servers if the session
is alive but if its expired you can only go to zk logs and co-relate. It's
not convenient for debugging.

It would be nice if ZK logged the ip in the createSession transaction, so
that we can get the ip from zk transaction log.