zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <charmal...@allthingshadoop.com>
Subject Re: ANN: Curator - Netflix's ZooKeeper library
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:39:30 GMT
Its not written in Scala :( otherwise the contribution is great in having recipes for more
quick start ready, try to get more new users, to build right away but I like the lower level
access at times (myself as a zk dev user) I need to find time to release the twitter Scala
client I have been using and have grown from their wrapper.

Nothing bad, some good stuff.  First post to this list for me.  Thanks to all an everyone
for making a kickass server I use everyday.  The client Netflix released would have helped
my initial learning curve but I would have ended up where I am now the same.

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.medialets.com
Twitter: @allthingshadoop