zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Yen Pai (TubeMogul)" <...@tubemogul.com>
Subject Re: Enter your project at ZooKeepers "PoweredBy" wikipage!
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 18:05:17 GMT
Hi Thomas,

We use ZooKeeper at TubeMogul for many of things that Yahoo uses it for:
leader election, configuration management, locking, group membership.

- Yen

--
Yen Pai | Director, Platform Architecture | TubeMogul
T: 510-653-0677 | F: 510-653-0461

TubeMogul Launches Brand-Focused Demand Side Platform for Video
Advertising Learn
More <http://www.tubemogul.com/solutions/playtime/overview>