zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From 박영근(Alex) <alex.p...@nexr.com>
Subject Re: Distributed lock via ZkClient
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 04:16:41 GMT
Hi, zknewbie

We have implemented several recipes including distributed lock via
ZkClient library.
We plan to  open these recipes on GitHub.com near HadoopWorld 2011.

Recipes are master election, group membership, configuration store,
distirbuted queue,
distributed reentrant lock, distirbuted reentrant read-write lock.

Alex