zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jzimmer...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: ANN: Curator - Netflix's ZooKeeper library
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 02:55:41 GMT
It might be possible to put a Scala wrapper around the recipe classes. I'll see what I can
do - or if you want to contribute that ;)

Jordan Zimmerman

On Oct 11, 2011, at 4:40 PM, "Joe Stein" <charmalloc@allthingshadoop.com> wrote:

> Its not written in Scala :( otherwise the contribution is great in having recipes for
more quick start ready, try to get more new users, to build right away but I like the lower
level access at times (myself as a zk dev user) I need to find time to release the twitter
Scala client I have been using and have grown from their wrapper.

> Nothing bad, some good stuff.  First post to this list for me.  Thanks to all an everyone
for making a kickass server I use everyday.  The client Netflix released would have helped
my initial learning curve but I would have ended up where I am now the same.