zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From laboo <mlibu...@gmail.com>
Subject ZooKeeperException.Code and ints
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 01:06:15 GMT
The first argument of processResults() callback is an int datatype.

But the ZooKeeperException.Code's that are ints are deprecated. Not sure how
I should eliminate the deprecated Codes and use a switch statement like in
the Executor sample app.

Am I missing something? Should the processResults callbacks be changed?
Should I give up on using a switch statment, or give up using the new Codes?

Thanks for any direction you can give me here on best practices.

laboo